Un rêve de Phébus

← Retour au journal

Forum

contact

stephane moc.liamtoh@60lts

Bonjour,

Je suis étudiant en sociologie et je réalise un mémoire sur les journaux en ligne. Je discute avec plusieurs personnes de ji, et je me suis rendu compte d’une part que vous étiez beaucoup lu, d’autre part que votre journal était plutôt atypique par rapport à l’ensemble des journaux du site, avec ces notes de la vie quotidienne… Ca m’intéresserait de pouvoir discuter avec vous, par mail par exemple, de votre journal. Cordialement,

Stéphane Lambert

Phébus

Hum… Être étudié… Je suis bien entendu d’accord pour discuter. Je vous envoie un courriel.

En attendant, vous pouvez aussi vous promener sur mes autres blogs :

desavy.canalblog.com/

lpdesavy.canalblog.com/

Le second ressemble un peu à ce que je fais ici.

Do you wish you could increase your online leads?  moc.liamg@9623dlorah

Do you wish you could increase your online leads ?  Getting a GUARANTEED 1ST PAGE GOOGLE RANKING is easier and more cost-effective than you might think.  We have helped a lot of businesses thrive in this market and we can help you !  Simply hit reply and I’ll share with you the cost and the benefits.
See you at the top !

Harold Ellis moc.liamg@9623dlorah

Do you wish you could increase your online leads ?  Getting a GUARANTEED 1ST PAGE GOOGLE RANKING is easier and more cost-effective than you might think.  We have helped a lot of businesses thrive in this market and we can help you !  Simply hit reply and I’ll share with you the cost and the benefits.
See you at the top !

Jim Guthrie moc.liamg@73zelaznogmij

We would like to get your website on first page of Google.

All of our processes use the most ethical "white hat" Search Engine Optimization techniques that will
not get your website banned or penalized.

Please reply and I would be happy to send you a proposal.

In order for us to respond to your request for information, please include your company’s website address (mandatory) and or phone number.

Carrie Cain moc.liamg@10yenolamailecec

Want more clients and customers ? We will help them find you by putting you on the 1st page of Google. Email us back to get a full proposal

Caly

Phébus.... je crois que tu es envahis !! !

Phebus

Oui, c’est curieux. Tu crois que je vais devoir leur ouvrir un fil, comme je l’ai fait pour Venousto ?

Nouveau message
(facultatif)
(facultatif)
(obligatoire)

Note : Le code HTML sera affiché comme du texte, les adresses internet seront converties automatiquement.